Looking forward to Starting Tomorrow The MasterClass Business Workshops, Places Still Available.
Whether a complete novice with Social Media, or you already have some understanding, we take you by the hand and show how any business, in any market, can be profitable with Social Media.
As well as training on, throughout the events below, you will learn:
- Ways To Consistently Build A Following Of Your Target Market.
- Steps To Turn Followers Into New Business.
- Why Businesses Fail With Social Media – And How To Avoid These Mistakes.
- How To Use Social Media For 20 Mins Per Day – And Achieve Your Objectives.
- What Time To Use Social Media For Maximum Exposure.
- How To Avoid Being ‘Salesy’ And Still Win New Business.
- Scaling Your Efforts.
- How To Deliver A Tangible And Reliable ROI.
- Winning New Business – Today, Tomorrow And Long Term.
- The Step Formula For Social Media Success.
LinkedIn is one of the biggest Professional Networking sites in the world. So, how does an organisation use it to develop new contacts, to enhance the online image of their company, to talk and engage with their peers and to advertise to specific audiences?
- Creating high quality LinkedIn profiles
- Developing connections and recommendations
- Degrees of separation, introductions and InMail
- Creating meaningful updates, segmenting them and sponsoring them.
- Creating ads to target and reach out to new audiences.
- Exploring open and private Groups: Inviting People, Managing a Group, and more
- Creating, Following and Updating Company Pages
This session really does lift the lid on Twitter and looks at the many ways companies can use it. We look at how organisations can, at 140 characters a tweet, turn this into a powerful marketing tool. Using a mix of case studies and real-time examples we will explore how your company can maximise the use of Twitter.
- Creating tweets, notifications, using video and images.
- Using retweets, notifications, direct messages, shortened URL’s and hashtags.
- Building and nurturing a following.
- Exploring how companies use Twitter: engagement, PR, brand building, selling, customer care, sales promotion and much more.
- Monitoring, researching and listening.
- How to make the most out of new Twitter profiles.